Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Discover groundbreaking new iPhone, iPad, and Android apps at the May 23d SF AppShow.
- Beat The Traffic - Enjoy a hassle-free commute
- CrowdCall - Simple worldwide free conference calls
- GiddyUp - Save time planning a group event
- Junaio - Find your way with Augmented Reality
- Rampage Punch - Measure the strength of your punch vs UFC's Rampage
- Shufflr.tv - Automatically curates millions of online videos for you
- SlimDown- Simple app for getting in shape (coming soon)
- StagePage - Save your concert ticket stubs, set lists, and photos
- The Ultimate Drive - Discover the best roads as rated by other drivers
- ViaMe - Share your pictures, video, and audio across social media
The Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94143-3008
Maps and info: http://www.acc-missionbayconferencecenter.com/directions.cfm
The SF AppShow brings together app developers to demo their newsworthy new apps and unrecognized app gems to a live audience with an exciting social backdrop. The events are also streamed live on the web via Ustream.tv (and archives are available to view online). Past presenters have been featured in the New York Times, BBC, network television and the iTunes App Store home page after appearing in the SF AppShow!
Previous SF AppShow events in SF, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago were sell out shows and drew quite a bit of positive industry press. Typically the events are watched by developers, entrepreneurs and investors.
It's also a pretty fun party.
Early bird Registration: $25
Advance Registration: $30
Credentialed media: complimentary
Twitter Hashtag: #SFAppShow